Central Library Circulation & Government Documents congratulates our Class of ‘22 student employees on their many accomplishments and upcoming graduation. Throughout their time working at the library, these students have provided high quality circulation services and made important contributions to organizing and expanding access to the library’s government documents materials. We thank you for your service and are proud to welcome you as Vanderbilt alumni!
In honor of each graduating student, Vanderbilt Libraries installs a bookplate containing the student’s name and graduation year into a book of their choice. The book’s catalog record is also updated with a note in appreciation of the student, making the student’s name findable in the library catalog.
Below is a list of the Class of ’22 graduating students and their selected titles:
Central Library Circulation
Pictured from left to right:
• Mark Chiang — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
• Sam Bianco — The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
• Todd McKinney — The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel by Rick Riordan
• Will Compton — Symbol and Sacrament: A Sacramental Reinterpretation of Christian Existence by Louis-Marie Chauvet
• Zev Sernik (not pictured) — The Much Too Promised Land: America’s Elusive Search for Arab-Israeli Peace by Aaron David Miller
• Joshua Knell — Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States: Richard Nixon
• Justin Lee — Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
• Brianna Jean-Baptiste