Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending the webinar AccessEngineering: Overview of Book Content.
Mark your calendar for April 12, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
This webinar will focus on enhanced book content and features such as:
• Searching and browsing capability using site taxonomies
• Filtering options to narrow in on specific content within books
• Interactive graphs, downloadable tables, example problems and videos within book content
• Durable URLs for directly sharing specific content
• Integrated annotation tool with options for sharing annotations
• Additional instructor resources for select titles including solutions manuals
• And much more!
After registering, you will receive instructions for joining the Zoom webinar. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar, even if you are unable to attend. We look forward to your participation.
Date: April 12, 2021
Start Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Duration: 60 Minutes
Featured Speaker(s): Ashley Sowa Weinheimer, MLIS