SciVal Workshops Offered
Workshops for the new library resource, SciVal, will be offered at the following times. SciVal is an analytical database used in institutional benchmarking and identification of collaborative research opportunities and trends. To register for a session, please email Sharon West.
- Tuesday, March 23 from Noon to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 26 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
In the session, we will cover the training fundamentals of:
- Visualizing research performance with ready-made snapshots of any given entity.
- Creating and comparing different groups and research areas.
- Identify and analyze existing and potential collaboration opportunities.
- Analyze research trends to discover the top performers and rising stars.
More information about SciVal can be found here.