Following the latest biomedical literature can be a challenge, but NCBI’s new PubMed Journals will help you keep up-to-date.
PubMed Journals lets you:
- Easily find and follow journals of interest
- Browse new articles in your favorite journals
- Keep up-to-date with a Journal News Feed containing new arrivals, news links, trending articles, and important article updates (retractions and more!)
Get started now:
- Visit the PubMed Journals home page to see a list of popular journals
- Click a journal title to browse the most recent content and news feed
- Click the “Follow” button to add to your personal journal list
To follow a journal, you’ll need to be logged in to your NCBI account.
For more information click HERE