The Eskind Biomedical Library is pleased to announce that we are now Institutional Fellows of the British Medical Journal. This membership is required to submit BMJ Case Reports. See below for more information:
- VU and VUMC authors (faculty, staff, and students) can submit case reports.
- Publication fee waived but not the open access fee (460 GBP).
- Authors will need to include Vanderbilt’s fellowship code, 796843, when submitting a case report.
- Instructions for authors
- Step-by-step user guide on how to submit a manuscript to BMJ Case Reports
- 10 Quick Tips for getting published in BMJ Case Reports