Vanderbilt Libraries is pleased to announce that pick-up service of physical resources is available through Friday, Jan. 21, 2022 from most Vanderbilt Libraries and offsite storage locations.
Note: If you are faculty or a member of the Law, Medical, or Nursing programs please be aware that the Law and Eskind Biomedical Libraries are operating separately based on their academic schedules.
- To request Law ILL items login here: https://illiad.library.vanderbilt.edu/illiad/lawils/
- To request Eskind DDS login here: https://illiad.library.vanderbilt.edu/illiad/biomed/
Pick-up is by appointment outside the 21st Avenue entrance to the Divinity Library. Scheduling is staggered to assist in maintaining distance by visitors. Please allow 2-3 business days for fulfillment of physical item requests. This time frame allows the limited on-site staff to meet the needs of the campus community.
To initiate a pick-up request:
- Navigate to the item you want in the Vanderbilt Catalog
- Sign-in to the catalog (upper right-hand corner)
- Click on “Schedule Pickup” (under “Get It”) Note: Faculty will see “Faculty Delivery” and Graduate students will see “Pull & Hold”
- Login to the interlibrary loan website using your VUnetID
- Double-check the citation
- Optional: Add any important notes
Once retrieved, you will be notified via email to schedule a pick-up time.
This service will end on January 21, 2022, unless otherwise announced.