Beginning on Monday, December 20, The Annette and Irwin Eskind Family Biomedical Library and Learning Center will implement its reduced hours schedule through January 4, 2022.
- Monday, December 20 – Thursday, January 23: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, December 24 – Sunday, December 26: CLOSED
- Monday, December 27 – Thursday, December 30: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, December 31 – Monday, January 3: CLOSED
- Tuesday, January 4: Regular Hours begin (7:30 am – 10:00 pm)
Please note: The library will be staffed by student workers and security guards. Please contact us via the ASK BIOMEDICAL link on our homepage for assistance.
All library access restrictions and precautions are still effective throughout the Winter Break.
Happy and Healthy Holiday Season to you all!
Stay safe and take care.