The Wilson Music Library now offers access to nkoda, a digital sheet music app. Blair students, faculty, and staff have access to tens of thousands of scores from some of the best publishers. The score reader is optimized for iPads and tablets with a suite of tools that allow you to create and share annotations. Follow these steps to use the Music Library’s subscription to nkoda:
- Download the nkoda app on your device(s) by searching for nkoda on the App Store, Mac App Store, Google Play, or Microsoft.
- Once you have downloaded and opened the app, select the Institution option (under Sign Up).
- You will be prompted to sign in to nkoda. Search for and select Vanderbilt University (NOT ZZZ-Vanderbilt University).
- You will then be sent through Vanderbilt’s single sign on verification. Use your VU Net ID and password to log in.
- Click yes. You’re now logged in and ready to use nkoda!
If you encounter any issues with accessing nkoda, please contact Sara Manus, email@example.com.