Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending AccessEngineering: Overview of Book Content.
Mark your calendar for Feb 23, 2021 at 1:00-2:00 PM ET.
This webinar will explore the resources available in AccessEngineering, and will focus on our enhanced book content and features such as:
- Searching and browsing capability using our site taxonomies
- Filtering options to narrow in on specific content within books
- Interactive graphs, downloadable tables, example problems and videos within book content
- Durable URLs for directly sharing specific content
- Integrated annotation tool with options for sharing annotations
- Additional instructor resources for select titles including solutions manuals
Can’t attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!
Abstract: An overview on enhanced book content found on AccessEngineering.
Featured Speaker(s): Ashley Sowa Weinheimer, MLIS