Absentee Voting: Still need to print your voting form, or grab mailing materials to absentee vote? VSG has you covered with a kiosk in Central Library with everything you need! The kiosk poster has the QR code to take you to Turbo Vote, where you can access the forms you need. It is located next to a printer to make it super easy for you to print out your forms and grab mailing materials. If your state requires that you have your absentee ballot notarized, Vanderbilt’s got you covered! For the notarizing event, be sure to sign up ahead of time.
Notarizing Event details (If your state requires your absentee ballot be notarized):
- Friday, Oct. 23
- Library Lawn Tent
- 9:00-11:00 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM
- Advance sign-ups required: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d48a5af2babf4cf8-notary
- Masks must be worn at all times
- bring a valid form of ID (most common: Drivers License, Passport or Military ID) You do not need to bring a voter registration card.
- bring the unsigned absentee ballot envelope (you must sign the absentee ballot envelope in the presence of the notary)
Early Voting in person: Early voting in Davidson County runs through next Thursday, Oct. 29th. Here is the schedule for all locations and a map of early voting locations. Remember to bring a valid form of ID (most common: Drivers License, Passport or Military I.D.)