Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending this McGraw-Hill Webinar: An Overview of AccessEngineering.
Mark your calendar for Aug 26, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. EDT, Noon CDT.
This webinar will provide an overview of AccessEngineering and highlight product features, such as:
- Enhanced searching and browsing capability using our new taxonomies
- Browsable course outlines with content linked to 30 common engineering courses
- Filtering options to narrow in on specific content types or even specific equations
- Interactive tools for visualizing material properties and performing calculations
- Rich content including over 700 books and 900 instructional videos
Can’t attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!