The Eskind Biomedical Library upgraded its BMJ journal package to the Premier Collection. The newly accessible titles are listed below:
- BMJ Innovations is a peer reviewed online journal that publishes basic, clinical, translational, and epidemiological studies of all aspects of medical innovations.
- BMJ Leader is an international, peer-reviewed, online only journal that publishes articles in the field of healthcare leadership.
- BMJ Simulation & Technology Enhanced Learning focuses on the use of simulation and innovative technology as an educational method or intervention for professionals in all areas of health and social care education, workforce development and quality of care.
- BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care aims to connect many disciplines and specialties throughout the world by providing high quality, clinically relevant research, reviews, comment, information and news of international importance.
- BMJ Sexual & Reproductive Health is a multiprofessional journal that promotes sexual and reproductive health and well being, and best contraceptive practice, worldwide.
- European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (EJHP) offers a high quality, peer-reviewed platform for the publication of practical and innovative research which aims to strengthen the profile and professional status of hospital pharmacists.
- The Journal of Investigative Medicine (JIM) publishes peer-reviewed and high-quality original articles and reviews in the areas of basic, translational and clinical research.
- The Journal of ISAKOS (JISAKOS) synthesizes the latest research and evidence-based guidelines in orthopaedic sports medicine — including joint disorders — to provide busy specialists a thorough reference for diagnosing and treating patients.
- The Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps aims to publish high quality research, reviews and case reports, as well as other invited articles, which pertain to the practice of military medicine in its broadest sense.