The Heard Library system is conducting the LibQUAL+ survey from March 14 through April 6. LibQUAL+ is a survey administered by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL), and it is used to assess the quality of library services and facilities. This survey will let us know what you think of our current services, and help us plan for new services, as well as changes to our current facilities to enhance user experience. Your voices will help us plan for a new and brighter library future.
The Heard Library has used past LibQUAL+ survey results to support many improvements, such as:
- Renovation of the Central Library
- Addition of the Food for Thought Café in the Central Library
- More consistent hours across the system
- 24-hour access to some libraries
- Implementation of a faculty delivery service
- Addition of group study rooms
If you have any questions about the LibQUAL+ survey, please contact Holling Smith-Borne. Participants can also enter their email addresses into a drawing for an iPad and other prizes.
To access the survey or obtain more information about LibQUAL+, please visit the website: http://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/libqual2012/