The Walker Management Library is excited to kick off our Fall Workshop series.
We invite you to join our business information specialists to discover an array of specialized tools and resources. This event is open to all interested participants.
Interview Prep: Thursday, August 24th from 1:30-2pm in Classroom 209
In this informal library sponsored workshop:
- Discover unique information and knowledge that will set you apart from other candidates.
- Learn tips for quick and effective ways to research a company and industry prior to an interview.
- Use specialized resources to help you prepare for interviews in your own career path.
- Stand out from other candidates by being prepared and knowledgeable!
Business Research 101: Monday, September 4th from 1:30-2pm in Classroom 213
Join this library sponsored workshop to discover how to leverage the information advantage you have as an Owen student:
- Learn about the wide array of professional subscription business research available.
- Discover resources for co-curricular certifications and upskilling.
- Reacquaint yourself with research skills to save time and produce superior work.
MGT 6351 (Management Communication) Workshops:
- Friday, September 8th 12:00pm Library Conference Room 173
- Wednesday, September 13 1:30pm Library Team Room 12
- Monday, September 18th 6:00pm Zoom, email firstname.lastname@example.org for link
Company Research and Analyst Reports: Wednesday, September 20th from 1:30-2pm in Library Team Room 12
Attend this library sponsored workshop to:
- Learn how to access analyst reports and pick out relevant information, performing efficient research.
- Determine the appropriate financial database for your class or co-curricular needs.
- Develop better financial research skills that will help during your time at Owen (and beyond.)
- Discover how to stay on top of the constantly changing financial markets and make sure you’re accessing timely information.
Stay tuned for more workshops coming later this fall and in the spring, including Consumer Market Research!
Questions about our offerings or suggestions for new workshops? Let us know: email@example.com