We are delighted to announce the recent acquisition of several resources:
- Key anesthesiology textbooks, guidelines, procedural videos, case studies, and review questions.
- Key surgery textbooks, guidelines, procedural videos, images, case studies, and 3,000 ABSITE-style review questions.
- ClinicalKey Student
- Collection of textbooks, images, and videos covering medical topics. Also includes exam prep questions. Users must register for an account to access the content.
- Global Health
- Provides abstract and citation information for public health research and practice and international medical and health research.
- Henry Stewart Talks Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection
- A collection of multi-media lectures by world leading authorities on the fundamentals and latest developments in biomedicine and life sciences.
- Peer-reviewed videos of scientific experiments that show the details of the experiments. Expanded to all JoVE content.
- MedOne ComSci
- Audiology and speech language pathology textbooks, images, videos, case studies, and review questions.
- MedOne Radiology
- Radiology textbooks, images, videos, case studies, and review questions. Also includes the Radiology Board Review.
- Neurosurgical Atlas
- Text, illustrations, images, and videos of neurosurgical procedures. Includes grand rounds and patient case videos as well as a mobile app. Users must register with a Vanderbilt email address to access the mobile app.
Contact us via the ASK BIOMEDICAL form for any assistance.