We have missed you, our wonderful students!
Start your year off right by visiting the libraries’ website daily for the latest happenings and the most sought-after information and student services that the Vanderbilt libraries offer, including:
- How to search the library catalogue
- The Guide to Libraries for information on all nine of Vanderbilt’s libraries including a map and hours of operation.
- How to find a subject librarian and see how easy it is to make an appointment to meet or Live chat with them.
- Where to find and bookmark subject-specific databases and Research Guides
- How to book a quiet study room or a space for group study with a variety of seating options and plenty of outlets.
Be sure to check out the News Desk on the library homepage for access to current and historic news sources, most notably The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and our very own Emmy award-winning Vanderbilt Television News Archive which holds 50+ years of televised newscasts for your research needs and viewing pleasure.
The libraries are following University Health and Safety Protocols. Come in and let us help you get started on your path to success at Vanderbilt!