Welcome back to a new semester! We want to remind you about all the great resources available through the Vanderbilt Libraries – check out these resources to help you make the most of the Spring semester!
- News Deck – Sign up for access to the Wall Street Journal & New York Times and check out up-to-date issues of your favorite newspapers.
- Study Rooms – Book a room in Peabody or another library for your group projects.
- Interlibrary Loan – Can’t find your book on the shelf? Not finding the full text of an article? Submit a request through ILL!
- Technology Help – Find help with setting up WiFi, printing from your laptop, and all of the software & hardware available in the Libraries.
- Research Guides – Subject librarians have created curated guides with all of the tools and research sources you need to complete your research and course projects.
If you have questions about any of the above (or anything else!), stop by the service desk or contact a librarian!